Our accountancy practices are registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW) and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). Our team of qualified accountants have gained professional experience in blue-chip organisations and top accountancy practices. We help organisations enhance their external and internal financial and management reporting processes and to structure their businesses in a manner which maximises value and tax efficiency.
The key services we offer are:
1. Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Maintaining accounting records
- Assistance with various accounting procedures (e.g. credit and debtors control procedures, and annual stocktaking)
- Preparation of annual financial statements, corporate income tax returns and tax balance, standard and tailored annual reports
- Management Information- flash accounting reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Sales invoicing
- Cash flow forecasting
2. VAT Administration
Preparation of books of ingoing and outgoing invoices, preparation and filing VAT returns and other similar reports related to VAT, contacting the Indirect Taxation Authority (ITA) and support during ITA investigations.
We provide a complete service, handling all aspects of payroll for our clients from start to finish. We take care of everything necessary for your company to be completely compliant with all rules and regulations. We take the time to work with you to establish your requirements, such as:
- Preparing employees' payrolls, including calculation of salaries, contributions for social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, and personal income tax
- Preparation of corresponding payment orders, and transfer orders for employees' salaries
- Preparing and filing monthly and annual salary returns
- Registration/deregistration of employees with relevant social institutions
- HMRC administration
- Preparation of calculations for other contracts per Client requests
4. Audit Support
- Assisting in selection of external audit firms from preparation of Request For Proposals, obtaining quotations, through to shortlisting firms
- Liaising with external auditors, arranging and preparing financial information and schedules required for external audits
At Fortis Auxilium we believe in establishing a one-to-one relationship with every client and offer timely, individual advice on how to improve business performance and /or optimise personal finances. Key services offered are:
The constant stream of changes to tax legislation results in tax returns not being straight forward and in taxpayers incurring avoidable penalties by failing to complete their tax returns on time or correctly.
We can save you time, worry and money by handling your tax self-assessments for you. We will complete all necessary computations and returns, and advise you of available tax allowances to more effectively and efficiently manage your tax liability. We can also act as your agent and deal with tax authorities on your behalf and in the event of a self-assessment enquiry, we can represent you at any meetings.
2. Estate Planning
Increasing asset prices, coupled with an ageing population, has resulted in inherited wealth as a proportion of total private wealth, increasing significantly. Effective estate planning is necessary for those wishing to pass wealth, in a tax efficient manner, to their chosen beneficiaries. Often clients are shocked when they realise how much of their inheritance is deducted by the tax authorities even before they see it. At present the tax authorities can take up to 40% of your estate, making estate planning all the more important.
There are a number of ways to reduce the potential tax liability on your estate, but they all involve careful planning - often over a long period. Lifetime gifts, the judicious use of trusts, and care with transfer of agricultural and business property can all help to reduce an inheritance tax liability.
We can help you with your estate planning, including succession planning and business exit strategies.
3. Personal Tax Planning
We offer tailored personal tax planning which includes:
- Advice on minimising tax liability for all personal taxes, including: Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax (CGT), Inheritance Tax (IHT) and Non-domiciliary Taxes
- Completing and filing necessary returns
- Advice on what payments are due and by when
- Advice on minimising CGT when disposing of assets
Your personal Tax Adviser will also advise on issues such as:
- How best to handle benefits such as company cars and accommodation
- Whether directors should be paid by salary or dividend
- How to minimize CGT liability on disposal of assets
- How to optimise your tax position when living or working abroad