We provide experienced, professionally qualified resources to work with clients for a limited and usually fixed period of time. This can be to fill an unexpected resource gap, to manage a short-term project (business reorganisation, transformation, etc.), or to provide specific technical skills for a limited period of time. Following the Covid 19 crisis companies have been reviewing their fixed cost structure and interim management is one way of increasing a company's financial flexibility. Our staff can step into roles at short notice and hit the ground running.
We can fulfil your assurance and support function requirements, such as internal audit delivery and reporting to your Board and Executive Management. Financial and management information reporting, internal control reporting, information technology services etc. This frees management to focus on the core business, whilst also receiving an independent perspective of their risk management processes and overall control environment.
We provide technical expertise to complement your business, assurance, risk management and control and support functions. By working alongside our professionally qualified and technically experienced team you will benefit from:
- Our expertise, and over time could develop technical skill sets within your current work force
- Not having to permanently employ expensive specialist resources
Examples of projects/assignments which can be co-sourced include:
- Information security reviews
- Cloud migration
- Business transformation
- Development, validation, and review of financial and risk models
- Development and implementation of financial control policies and procedures
- Treasury reviews/audits
- Development of risk management frameworks for liquidity risk, operational risk, credit risk, market risk etc.
- Internal control opinions of your organisation for consumption of internal/external stakeholders